Effective Date May 03rd, 2020
Applicability and third-party websites and services
How Do we Collect Information?
- Automatically. The Site may use tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons (as described below) to collect information automatically when you interact with the Site.
- When you provide it to us. We may collect your information when you submit an inquiry form or otherwise provide us with your information, this information may include, name, telephone number, postal address, email address, or any other information provided, including Personal Information.
Types of Collected Information:
Personal Information: We may collect information that identifies you personally (“Personal Information”). Such PII may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, telephone number, zip code, and other information you may provide on the Site. You are not required to provide this information, but certain parts of our Site and some of our services may not be accessible to you if you choose not to.
Non-Personal Information: When you interact with our Site, advertisements and other content we may automatically collect information about such interaction using technologies like cookies and web beacons, and via our web server’s log files (as described further below). Such information may include, but is not limited to, IP address, browser type, how you interact with advertisements, webpages and websites you’ve visited, date and time you click on content or access a website or webpage, and other navigation and click-through information. While infordation we collect may not be Personal Information when collected, we may combine this information with Personal Information, such as your name, email address, or other Personal Information.
How We Use Your Information
We may also share the information we collect about you with third parties for their marketing purposes, including for the purpose of delivering relevant advertising, by email or otherwise, with offers for goods and services that may interest you. If you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information with third parties for marketing purposes, please use the link firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
Third party advertising and analytics services companies may place advertisements on our behalf onto other websites, perform tracking and reporting functions for those sites and our advertisements, and place third party advertisements on our Site. These third parties may collect information about the websites you’ve visited and advertisements you’ve interacted with, along with your IP address, date and time of interaction, your ISP and the browser you use to visit this Site. This information may be combined with Personal Information like your name or email address or other PII, and may be used to deliver advertising, including by email, and through Facebook, from us and from other companies targeted to your interests, and to better understand your interactions with our site and advertisements.
To learn more about targeted advertising (also called interest-based advertising), analytics services and your choices, including how to opt-out of some third party ads, advertising networks and ad servers, you may wish to visit the DAA Consumer Opt-Out Page, NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page, and Google’s information page.
- Providing Information. You are not required to provide us with your Personal Information.
- Opting Out of Our Promotional Emails. Each email you receive from us will include an opt-out mechanism (also referred to as “unsubscribe mechanism”), you may unsubscribe from receiving further emails by clicking the link in the email you receive, or by submitting your request to email@example.com. Please allow 10 business days for us to process your opt-out request.
- Declining Cookies. If you do not want us to track you using our cookies you can adjust your browser settings to decline cookies. You should note, however, that certain areas of the Site may not operate properly if you decide not to accept cookies. If you decline cookies, you may still receive advertisements, however, they will not be delivered to you based on your interactions with this Site or other websites.
- Do Not Track. This site does not respond to “do not track” or similar signals.
California State Privacy Rights:
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA): Rights, provisions to consumer and other mandatory information
The consumer rights include:
- The right to request disclosure of the company’s business data collection and sales practices in relation to the customer, including the categories of personal information the company has collected, the source of the information, the company’s usage of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- The right to request a copy of personal information collected by the company about him or her during the 12 months before their request.
- The right to have such information deleted by the company.
- The right to request that the consumer’s personal information not be sold to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right not to be discriminated against because the consumer exercised any of the new rights under The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA).
- The company needs to collect information from the requesting party so that it can verify their identity
- Consumer will be able to make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period
- The company collects information from the requesting consumer so that it can verify his/her identity. The sources of each category of personal information are as follows: data partners, data brokers, user-entered data, and from data obtained via cookies.
- The company will respond within 45 days and no later than 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
- The company provides two channels for receiving personal requests: a web page https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/79/84/Loanadviseronline_Form.html and a toll free number (844) 580-0558.
- The process for making a request through this channel is available here https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/79/84/Loanadviseronline_Form.html
- The company provides a page/link titled “Do Not Sell My Personal Information,”. The consumer can opt out of having his or her information sold. This link https://ccpacentral.net/hfms/79/84/Loanadviseronline_Form.html can be accessed in the footer of the website home page https://loanadviseronline.com/.
- A list of all the categories of personal information that have been collected in the past 12 months is available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (3)
- Purposes for using each category of collected information can be reviewed in the section  ‘How we may use the collected information’
- The categories of personal information sold in the past 12 months are available in the “Types of Information we may collect” section (3)
- The categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose in the past 12 months: Auditing, Performing services on behalf of the business, Product/ service troubleshooting/debugging, verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service, undertaking internal research for product/service/technology development, and detecting security incidents.
Our Site is not intended for use by persons under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected any PII from a child under the age of 13, we will delete it.
Personal Information Transferred to the United States
Our Site is operated in the United States and is intended for use only by users located in the U.S. If you are using the Site and are located outside the U.S., you understand and acknowledge that personal information we collect will be transferred to and processed in the U.S. and you consent to such activities.
Loan Adviser Online
1148 Pulaski Highway,
Bear,Delaware, 19701, US